Wednesday, April 13, 2011

About AFGA

Hello, my name is Aaron Fagan and I am the director of Instruction for the Aaron Fagan Golf Academy at Falcon's Fire Golf Club in Kissimmee, Florida. I have had the pleasure of teaching golf for 11 years here in Central Florida. I spent 9 1/2 years teaching under David Leadbetter at his world headquarters and honing my instructing skills.  I opened my own academy in November of 2010 to have the opportunity to run my own business. So far it has been the best, and most rewarding decision I have made. I love the game of golf and I have a tremendous passion for teaching players of all ages and ability levels.


I wanted to use this blog as an avenue to keep people up to date on what is going on at AFGA. If you have questions, or golf specific questions that you would like to have answered feel free to ask away!

Thanks,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment